The 2016 Australian Supercross Championship will roar to life at Jimboomba in Queensland on September 17, and those wishing to take part in the season opener, will need to ensure their entries have been submitted by Thursday September 15, by 8:00pm.
Any riders wishing to enter into the championship classes for the remaining rounds, which will feature SX1, SX2, and Junior classes, can do so via the links below:
- Round 1 - Jimboomba, QLD, Saturday September 17: Click here
- Round 2 - Toowoomba, QLD, Friday October 14: Click here
- Round 3 - Wayville, SA, Saturday October 29: Click here
- Round 4 - Avalon, VIC, Saturday November 5: Click here
- Round 5 – Homebush, NSW Saturday November 12: Click here
- Round 6 – Homebush, NSW Sunday November 13: Click here
The 2016 Australian Supercross calendar can also be located on the Motorcycling Australia website (www.ma.org.au):
Supplementary Regulations for the 2016 Australian Supercross Championship can be downloaded HERE.
Alternatively, can be sourced from the Supp Regs page of the MA website.
MA would also like to advise that all information leading up to the 2016 Australian Supercross Championship can now be sourced on the newly formed Supercross link on the MA website.
So to keep up to date with all the action from the 2016 Australian Supercross Championship head to www.ma.org.au or like the MA Facebook page and follow @motorcyclingaustralia on Instagram.