Taking place at Shepparton (VIC), Port Macquarie (NSW) and Queensland Moto Park, all proceeds from the Rider Development Clinics will to go towards funding the Australian MXON Team who will compete at the Motocross of Nations held in the United Kingdom on the 1st of October 2017.There will be an autograph session where the main competitors will sign jerseys, posters and more. The riders will also engage in a Q&A session with the general public!How to apply: To reserve your spot download and email the application formto Mark Luksich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0412 212 940.
Where & When:
- Monday 17th July - Shepparton (VIC), Dean Ferris, Stephen Gall and Penrite CRF Honda Racing (the day after the MX Nationals Round)
- Monday 31st July - Port Macquarie (NSW) CDR Yamaha Race Team, Crankt Protein Honda Racing and Penrite CRF Honda Racing (the day after the MX Nationals Round).
- Monday 14th August - QMP (QLD) KTM Racing Team and Penrite CRF Honda Racing (the day after the MX Nationals Round).
Cost: $165 per rider (All proceeds raised go towards funding our Australian chosen riders to represent the nation at MXON 2017 being held in the UK 1st October 2017).
What else: Spots are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
The 2017 MXON Development Clinics will include:
- Free ride
- Specific skill training
- Talks by pro riders and experienced team members
- Free MXON Development Clinic t-shirt signed by the pro's
- Laps with the stars
- Demo rides by all pro riders
- Truck tour and detail on pre and post race bike set-up
Words and flyer provided by 2017 MX of Nations (MXON) Development Clinics.