Gaining a Motorcycle Sport Coaching Accreditation
To become a qualified Motorcycle Sport Coach you will first need to complete a Level 1 Motorcycle Sport Coaching Course, which are conducted by the State Controlling Bodies of MA at various times throughout the year. Motorcycle Sport Coaching accreditation lasts for four years.
In order to gain a Motorcycle Sport Coaching Licence you will be required to:
- Demonstrate practical experience in relation to motorcycle riding, together with a sound knowledge of motorcycle riding technique,
- Satisfy any pre-requisites for attending the coaching course (for example, obtain a General Principles certificate from the ASC, achieve the first level of accreditation prior to progressing to next level etc.),
- Attend, complete and successfully pass all requirements of the coaching course,
- Complete any post course assessment,
- Show evidence you have satisfied the necessary Child Protection legislation in the States and Territories in which you wish to coach,
- Complete and return the appropriate licence application form to the Relevant Controlling Body.
Please contact your relevant State Controlling Body (SCB) for further information about courses and accreditation, and to obtain a Level 1 Coaching Licence Application Form.
Click here for information about becoming a Level 2 Accredited Coach through Motorcycling Australia.
Renewing a Motorcycle Sport Coaching Licence
In order to renew your coaching licence you will be required to:
- Complete and return the appropriate licence application form to the Relevant Controlling Body,
- Maintain the necessary Child Protection legislation in the States and Territories in which you wish to coach,
- Inform your SCB if your contact details change.
2016 Level 1 Coaching Accreditation/Renewal Licence Application Form
2016 Level 2 Coaching Accreditation/Renewal Licence Application Form