Motorcycling Australia's (MA) National Coaching Committee is a Special Sub-committee that exists to encourage the growth, development, participation and safety in motorcycle sport throughout Australia.
Positions on the National Coaching Committee are honorary and are appointed by the MA Board, with membership reviewed annually.
The following people comprise MA's National Coaching Committee:
Duties & Responsibilities
The following outlines the duties and responsibilities of the members of MA's National Coaching Committee:
- Provide written assistance with the development of coaching training materials including training modules, assessment papers and questionnaires.
- Provide written assistance in the review of these training materials as required.
- Review the progress of the National Coaching Accreditation Scheme(NCAS), as well as developing and implementing strategies to update the scheme.
- Provide assistance with the production of an MA Coaching Newsletter. Submission of articles for production in the newsletter and/or editorial assistance as required.
- Develop and implement both strategies and resources for the promotion of coaching to competitors and other key stakeholders within the sport.
- Develop and implement strategies to progress the Motorcycling Australia’s NCAS accredited courses.
- Develop and implement strategies for the training of elite competitors within the sport.
- Develop long term strategies to maximise the benefits of Australian Sports Commission funding.
- Provide assistance in the staging of training camps at the Australian Institute of Sport.
- Develop learning schedules for the camp, presentation and co-ordination of sessions at the camp as required.
- Co-ordinate or assist at other elite training camps as required.
Read more about MA's Commission & Committees.