This is a simple test which will help you make sure you have understood a few of the important facts in this section.
We ask that when you receive your Manual of Motorcycle Sport you read the racing rules and motorcycle specifications appropriate to your discipline. You will also obtain knowledge of the rules and race craft by attending race days. A coach and club members can also assist you.
N.B. Riders who have difficulty reading may take this test verbally.
1. Do you have to be a member of Motorcycling Australia affilited club to obtain a licence?
2. To enter a competition, you need safety clothing and equipment. Circle at least four items of safety clothing and equipment from those listed below.
3. Circle at least five items that may be checked on your motorcycle at scrutineering from those listed below.
4. Do you have to attend the riders' briefing prior to practice?
5. Which official has the supreme control at a race meeting?
6. What does a yellow flag, waved during a race, signify?
7. What action should you take when you see a red flag displayed?
8. What does a blue flag held staionary mean?
9. Which of the following types of licence must you possess as a minimum in order to compete at club or inter-club level?
10. For how long does your licence remain valid after you are issued with it?
Thanks for taking the time to complete this test. Best of luck with your involvement in motorcycle sport. And finally - donít forget that itís meant to be fun!For more information contact Motorcycling Australia or your State Controlling Body.
Enjoy your motorcycle sport!