Oceania Agreement

As Australia and New Zealand form the Oceania Union, MA and MNZ riders can compete in events permitted by the other without having to obtain an FIM Licence.  New Zealand is the only country where this applies for MA Licence holders.

For any MA event, New Zealand riders can compete on their MNZ Licence, accompanied with a Start Permission and with the correct insurance (provided the event does not have an International Meeting Number).

Related Links:

Motorcycling New Zealand

Motorcycling Australia TV